We specialize in suiting men and women in hand tailored made clothing. Alterations are welcome for men and women!
What we can do for you
- Specializes in made-to-order hand tailored clothing.
- Measured by the owner/tailor for precision and accuracy
- All work done by the owner/master tailor Maribel Dinwiddie
- Caters to hard-to-fit and/or hard-to-satisfy clients.
- We provide same day service for hemming pants! Other services will require more time.
- We accept alterations for slacks and jackets for men, blazers pants, skirts for women. We also alter bridal dresses.
- We can even re-cut and/or resize your old clothes!
Please note: We even sew patches
Custom made clothing can be considered expensive. However, if you have a jacket, slack, suit, dress, or gown that doesn’t fit quite right, or if you have out-grown it, we will be more than happy to alter it to make it fit you like it should! Why not bring them to a master tailor — someone who knows how to change the structure of clothing, someone who designs garments starting with only a piece of fabric and a tape measure?